The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Facility: SOUTHERN PEAKS REGIONAL TREATMENT CENTER
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Abraxas Youth and Family Services is a national leader in the operation of residential treatment facilities and community-based programs for troubled youth and their families. We offer a wide array of services to include life skills, mental health services, cognitive behavioral therapy, family counseling, drug and alcohol treatment, case management services, recreational activities as well as vocational and educational services. Abraxas is a great place to start your career whether you have a high school diploma or GED, military experience, some college, or a bachelor or advanced degree. If you are interested in counseling, juvenile justice, psychology, social work, teaching or just want to make a difference, we have a career path for you. Help change lives at Abraxas Youth and Family Services.
Residential Treatment Center with a small medical department seeking a full time Registered Nurse.
- Must be organized, possess excellent assessment and problem solving skills and be able to work independently.
- Basic computer skills also required.
- Provides nursing intervention(s) to improve and maintain the physical and emotional health of Residents(s).
- Coordinates nursing care activities with emphasis on assessment of patient’s needs, plans and delivers direct or indirect care and evaluates results of nursing care.
- Works as part of the multidisciplinary team.
- Previous experience with children/adolescence, mental health field, chemical dependency field preferred but not required.
Qualifications: (education, experience, certification & license)
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Colorado.
- Pass a background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Current Colorado Drivers License.