The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CLIENT RELATIONS LIASION
at The Geo Group
Facility: PITTSBURGH REGIONAL OFFICE
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position provides a full range of professional services for clients from referral to discharge.This includes educating customers on youth services programs and coordinating the referral process with referral agencies, clients, parents and other stakeholders for placement of clients at our residential facilities. This position is customarily and regularly engaged away from the employer’s place of business.
- Establishes and maintains on-going relationships with referral agencies (within designated territory) to assist with program recommendations for clients and the services they will receive at our residential facilities.
- Visits referral agencies (within designated territory) to communicate program services and retrieve customer information as it relates to their needs.
- Schedules presentations and meetings with referral sources and communicates progress to their supervisor.
- Develops basic understanding of regional funding issues that effect and influence referral agencies.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with Youth Services Programs in effort to communicate customer and client issues.
- Maintains contact with programs in relationship to client issues such as incidents, progress, and court dates as well as assist with communicating these issues to appropriate outside referral agencies as needed.
- Submits weekly, monthly, and other required reports on time.
- Conducts analysis of referral activity and develops a plan that outlines tasks to accomplish to impact admissions.
- Prescreens prospective clients, gathers and review background/referral materials and information, and coordinates intake arrangements for clients.
- Contacts parents or guardians to discuss programs being considered for client placements.
- Collects and distributes all required documentation for prospective and admitted clients such as court records, medical or surgical consents, and immunization records.
- Assists appropriate staff members to ensure timely development and implementation of continuing care plans.
- Networks within the community to develop continuing care resources for discharged clients.
- Attends court hearings for client reviews, commitments and discharges.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
- The following educational requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and two years related experience in juvenile justice field or child welfare system.
- Other Qualifications:
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- Other Qualifications: